ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATES
We offer professional services to help you sell your property and a buyers survey for your new home.
Energy Performance Certificates tell you how energy efficient a home is on a scale of A-G. The most efficient homes - which should have the lowest fuel bills - are in band A.
The Certificate also tells you, on a scale of A-G, about the impact the home has on the environment. Better-rated homes should have less impact through carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
The average property in the UK is in bands D-E for both ratings. The Certificate includes recommendations on ways to improve the home's energy efficiency to save you money and help the environment.
The inspection takes about 30 minutes to complete and includes the following:
● A visual inspection of the outside of the property
● A visual inspection of each room within the property
● Measurements of the property
● A visual inspection of the loft space
● Inspection of boilers, hot water cylinders, controls and central heating systems.
● A visual check of room lighting to see the percentage of energy efficient bulbs being used.
● An assessment of the glazing fitted in each room (double or single glazing)
● If necessary an assessment any ajoining corridors, basements and outbuildings will be made.
You may be asked to fill-in a questionnaire giving details about the property and details of any relevant guarantees, certificates, planning and/or building consents for any extensions, insulation, double-glazing or refurbishment works.
The EPC is held on a central database and can be viewed by inputting it's unique Report Reference Number (RRN) into the search form on the Landmark website.
Download a sample EPC here.
HIP Online Ltd
7 Delaine Close, Bourne, PE10 9LP
Telephone: 01778 394188
HIP Online Ltd is a registered company in England and is VAT registered.
© 2010 HIP Online Ltd
Designed & Hosted by Team Madison Ltd.
Looking for Energy Performance Certificates
in Lincolnshire & Cambridgeshire?
Call 01778 394188